backgrounders

Thursday, September 13, 2012

my view of life

I believe that God will never put me through anything that I can’t handle. My mom once taught me that Heavenly Father had given her the solemn responsibility of raising me and my siblings. I became a mother this year, and I believe that God has entrusted me with that same responsibility and I know He believes I can raise this little princess of His to be a good person. There are many things in life that I wish I could protect my loved ones from, but I know that is not part of the Plan. We are here to become better than we are. I am here to be better.

I intend to teach my daughter to be a good person (ultimately I know that is every parents’ goal…) I want to teach her that even if she messes up, God always provides a way to make things right. I want to teach her to remember that every person she meets made the decision in heaven to come to earth to be tested. Some may lose their way and go against everything they have been taught, but that fact does not make them a bad person. I don’t think that a person has to be of a certain religion or mindset to be truly happy. I think if a person has the best intentions that God will understand if they fall short.

I have made many choices. Some good, and others not so much. However, I believe that all of those choices have been carefully watched by my Heavenly Father and that without those choices, and their accompanying consequences, I would not be where I am today. I still have much to learn. I am sure my view of life will change many times before I am done with this world. But what matters is what I believe in right now, in the present. I believe in true happiness through God’s Plan. I know where I want to be and I think I know how to get there. I hope to help my loved ones achieve the same happiness with me. I believe in myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment